iQuzil™- The Learning and Productivity Accelerator That Beats Adderall ✝
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
iQuzil is a new Learning Accelerator that was carefully formulated with students in mind. Our formula includes a number of highly effective nutritional compounds to help improve a wide range of cognitive processes such as learning, memory and focus.
For example, Nicotinoyl-GABA is a very effective nootropic that can cross the blood-brain barriers thereby improving a blood flow in cerebral vessels.1 A better blood circulation in the brain not only increases a working capacity but also prevents from emotional stress and anxiety. Another substance N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) is an amino acid derived from the non-essential amino acid called L-Tyrosine.5 However, NALT is quicker absorbed in the bloodstream compared to L-Tyrosine making it a more effective compound. NALT has been shown to improve memory formation, learning capacity, analytical skills and overall mood by increasing the synthesis of dopamine. Due to its cholinergic effect, Huperzine A inhibits an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine, which is a very important neurotransmitter directly involved in various cognitive functions.14
Therefore, it makes it easier to recall complex information while helping ideas and speech flow more freely. As a natural nootropic Vinpocetine is able to increase the blood flow to neuronal tissues by causing the dilation of blood vessels.15 An improved blood circulation in the brain brings important nutrients and energy and removes unwanted toxins.
An extra mental energy boost is provided by caffeine anhydrous which stimulates the central nervous system and reduces fatigue.12 DMAE has a neuroprotective effect that helps to protect neurons and other cells from harmful effects of certain types of oxidation.13
Adrafinil was added to provide wakefulness and pramiracetam to improve long-term memory formation.8 Studying under tight deadlines can be a very stressful time. Therefore, an overall well-being is as important as achieving maximal cognitive abilities. B vitamins and the ZMA complex have been added in order to maximise energy production and macronutrients uptake in the body so a person stays energized.
iQuzil with its unique combination of compounds is a brain product for the optimal cognitive performance and overall well-being.
Three capsules should be taken 30 minutes before engaging in a cognitive task.
The purpose of this section is to present the scientific evidence behind iQuzil and its individual ingredients.
Nicotinoyl-GABA was designed by combining niacin (vitamin B3) and gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) in order to increase the levels of GABA in the central nervous system. GABA is the key inhibitory neurotransmitter, which regulates neuronal transmission in the brain.1 As a result, many physiological and psychological processes are positively affected. For example, pharmacological agents that target the GABA system are known to reduce anxiety.2 However, orally consumed GABA cannot cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) which makes it ineffective. But when combined with niacin it crosses the BBB and exerts its anxiolytic and vasodilatory effects. Thus, Nicotinoyl-GABA is effective at reducing emotional stress and rehabilitating from overstrain working capacity.
Pramiracetam is a synthetic racetam that has been shown to enhance cholinergic neurotransmission in the brain.4 Pramiracetam increases high-affinity choline uptake (HACU) which is essential for normal acetylcholine synthesis. Acetylcholine itself is an important mediator of cognitive processes, such as learning and memory. This is why pramiracetam is an effective cholinergic enhancer with no side effects reported in healthy male participants.3
One of the main roles of Huperzine A is to inhibit an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine.14 Acetylcholine itself is a very important neurotransmitter directly involved in various cognitive functions. Therefore, by having higher levels of acetylcholine it is easier to recall complex information while helping ideas and speech flow more freely.
Alpha-GPC is an effective choline source used as a nootropic to enhance cognitive functions.11 In this formulation it also helps to prevent headaches that may sometimes occur when taking racetams (i.e., Pramiracetam).
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) is a more soluble form of tyrosine (a non-essential amino acid) which is better absorbed into the bloodstream.5 Tyrosine is synthesised in the liver from phenylalaline.5 Tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of various chemical messengers, including dopamine which is important for executive function.7 Tyrosine increases the cerebral uptake of dopamine subsequently preventing the negative effects related to stress. This helps to maintain cognitive function. Specifically, tyrosine use has been associated with improvements in memory, learning and analytical skills under stressful situations.6
Adrafinil is a wakefulness-promoting compound categorised as ‘eugeroic’. Adrafinil was developed to reduce excessive daytime sleepiness, fatigue and inattention as well improve cognitive function in the elderly.8 Mood-brightening, memory-enhancing and alertness-promoting effects has made Adrafinil a popular nootropic agent for those who need to work late and/or concentrate for a long time.9
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) also known as L-Carnitine is a derivative of the amino acid, lysine. It crosses the blood brain barrier (BBB) effectively and modulates the brain energy and transmission of multiple neurotransmitters.10 In addition, ALCAR has been shown to have neuroprotective effects and improve cognitive function.10
Caffeine anhydrous probably does not need much introduction at all. It is just one form of caffeine with virtually the same characteristics and neurostimulant effects as caffeine.12
DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) is a naturally-occurring compound for a better mind health. A well-controlled study in 80 subjects demonstrated that DMAE can improve a psychophysiological feeling when exposed to emotional disturbance.13
Vinpocetine and vincamine are two alkaloids known for their neuroprotective properties as they increase blood circulation in the brain thereby transporting important nutrients and energy and removing unwanted toxins.15
As described above, iQuzil is a unique formulation carefully designed by combining very effective ingredients for improved cognitive functions and general well-being.
1. Jembrek, M.J. & Vlainic, J. 2015. GABA receptors: pharmacological potential and pitfalls, Curr Pharm Des. 21 (34), 4943 - 59.
2. Lydiard, R.B. 2003. The role of GABA in anxiety disorders, J Clin Psychiatry. Suppl 3, 21 - 7.
3. Chang, T. et al. 1985. Pharmacokinetics of oral pramiracetam in normal volunteers, J Clin Pharmacol. 25 (4), 291 - 5.
4. Gualtieri, F. et al. 2002. Design and study of piracetam-like nootropics, controversial members of the problematic class of cognition-enhancing drugs, Curr Pharm Des. 8 (2), 125 - 38.
5. Hoffer, L.J. et al. 2003. N-acetyl-L-tyrosine as a tyrosine source in adult parenteral nutrition, JPEN. 27 (6), 419 - 22.
6. Kishore, K. et al. 2013. Tyrosine ameliorates heat induced delay in event related potential P300 and contingent negative variation, Brain Cogn. 83 (3), 324 - 9.
7. Hosenbocus, S. & Chahal, R. 2012. A review of executive function deficits and pharmacological management in children and adolescents, J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 21 (3), 223 - 9.
8. Milgram, N.W., Callahan, H. & Siwak, C. 1999. Adrafinil: a novel vigilance promoting agent, CNS Drug Reviews. 5 (3), 193-212.
9. Dongsoo, K. 2012. Practical use and risk of Modafinil, a novel waking drug, Environ Health Toxicol. 27.
10. Owen, L. & Sunram-Lea, S.I. 2011. Metabolic agents that enhance ATP can improve cognitive functioning: A review of the evidence for glucose, oxygen, pyruvate, creatine, and L-Carnitine, Nutrients. 3 (8), 735 - 755.
12. Addicott, M.A. et al. 2009. The effect of daily caffeine on cerebral blood flow: How much caffeine can we tolerate?, Hum Brain Mapp. 30 (10), 3102 - 3114.
13. Dimpfel, W. et al. 2003. Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states, Eur J Med Res. 8 (5), 183 – 191.
14. Xu, Z.Q., et al. 2012. Treatment with Huperzine A improves cognition in vascular dementia patients, Cell Biochem Biophys. 62 (1), 55-8.
15. Alkuraishy, H.M. et al. 2014. Vinpocetine and pyritinol: a new model for blood rheological modulation in cerebrovascular disorders – a randomized controlled clinical study, Biomed Res Int.
✝ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read legal disclaimer